These are some of the aims of a PPM schedule:
- Maintain the value of the property
- Improve the condition of the property
- Minimise the risk of unexpected equipment failure
- Minimize the risk of business interruption
- Providing useful information on life expectancy of plant and /or equipment for economical reasons.
These are some of the benefits of a PPM schedule:
- Equipment can be repaired rather than replaced thus saving on costs whilst doing our bit for the environment.
- More Energy efficient systems thus saving on costs whilst doing our bit for the environment.
- Enhancing system reliability
- Saving significant costs on building insurance
How Can Atlantic Help?
Atlantic Plumbing and Heating has been providing PPM services and schedules in the London area over the past ten years. Atlantic has full hands on experience with property maintenance and is fully aware of the logistical, financial and organizational issues companies face in acquiring and arranging for affordable and reliable PPM schedules. At Atlantic the implications of not having a fully working home, an office or retail outlet is well understood and because we understand the value of business as usual our personal service excels that of our competitors. Atlantic is dedicated to providing a suitable PPM schedule to meet your specific needs. Atlantic's experience in the field is comprehensive and to ensure your requirements will be met Atlantic guarantee the following additional services for property management companies and real estate agents:
1. A dedicated account manager
2. Preferred rates
3. Preferred terms
4. Specialist brokers who will significantly save you money on a business insurance costs.
Pease feel free to call us at 0207 736 0303 where our friendly and knowledgeable staff would welcome the opportunity to present a 'made for purpose' Atlantic PPM option to you in person.
“You can call, we can help.” Ph: 020 7736 0303